Wednesday, August 20, 2008

McCain & the rise of Corporate Fascism

If McCain is Elected, and his memory serves him long enough to repeat it,

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

should be amended to read:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute preserve, protect and defend to the best of my ability the office of President of the United States. "

No point in mentioning the Constitution, it will only be a left over roll of toilet paper in any case.

All that will matter is that the cops have plenty of guns and that the Corporate Mafias are properly provisioned with mountains of cash to buy offshore properties safe from the certain collapse of America.

No comments: